Sunday, March 16, 2008

TANNER

Oh wow, I havent filled you in on tanner, Tanner Robertson. He is wonderfull he is my boyfriend and i couldnt be happier. I have liked him for like EVER then I finally told him then we imed eachother and it turned out he liked me back. Its great. Well except for the fact that i liked this other guy Andrew Somerville and i still do and he is moving to California On April 1st and he told me like 2 nights ago that he really does like me and he wants to go out with me and he would but he is moving to California and he know that it would hurt me more to see him leave than it will if we are only best friends. So now i am in love with to guys and i think i like one more than the other and i dont think thats a good thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Kayla! I thought I would leave a comment so you know I look at your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Will you tell Breanna I tried to leave her a comment but I couldn't cuz it dosen't allow anonymous people?